Windmill Cabinfrom £275 pn (Max. 6 people, min. 3 nights) Book Now
A beautiful lakeside retreat
Sit back and enjoy the best of the British countryside. Windmill Cabin is new to Green Lane Farm for summer 2022 and is the biggest of our properties available. Set lakeside with a view of our wonderful traditional windmill, this property is ideal for families looking to escape to the country. We are dog (and cat!) friendly to so if you have a furry friend you want to bring along, they are very welcome to join you.
This rustic retreat which is made largely with reclaimed materials, offers sleeping accommodation for five and is kitted out with antique furniture to give it traditional countryside feel.
Relax both outside and in. A large, decked area with views out over the lake is a great place to relax and unwind. Hang out on the decking on the comfy sofa and chairs, before making use of the outside kitchen which features a BBQ and pizza oven making it a great place to kick back and relax with family and friends. Guests young and old will love the freestanding copper bathtub which sits outside on the decking. Run the water, add some bubbles and enjoy a bath time with a view. The cabin also has its own garden as well as its own newly planted woodland.
Inside, the cabin features high vaulted ceilings throughout. The living room is a great indoor space to enjoy and features a comfortable sofa and wood burning stove. Spend your evenings looking out at the great views over the water and see what wildlife you can spot. If you would prefer to catch up on a film, there is a flat screen TV with Netflix available.
Windmill Cabin is the perfect property for a family break and features two bedrooms sleeping up to four adults, with an additional double bunk bed suitable for two children. With direct access to the decking and beautiful views over the water, bedroom one has a king size bed and can sleep two. Bedroom two has a double bunk bed. Please note, due to the height of the top bunk this will likely only be suitable for an older child.
If you would like to book this property for more than four people, please get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and ensure it is suitable.
EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS
As this property sits right by a lake, it provides a fantastic opportunity to take explore the water. Guests are welcome to fish from the decking and a rowing boat is available for those who fancy doing some rowing. The lake is also perfect for swimming and if you own your own paddle board you are welcome to bring it along.
- One king size double bedroom
- A second bedroom featuring a double bunk bed
- Shower room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with TV
- Use of one of our private lakes (fully stocked with a range of fish)
- Outside copper bathtub
- Decking with seating area
- Rowing boat
- Outside kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven
- Ladder for easy access to the nearest lake
- Enclosed Waterside garden
Included in your stay
- Welcome hamper which may vary depending on the time of year, but typically includes wine, orange juice, bread, milk and snacks such as crisps, marshmallows or marshmallow.
- Welcome breakfast hamper with sausages, bacon and eggs for the first morning of your stay. Where possible, produce from our farm is included in the breakfast hamper.
- Flowers or foliage cut from our farm
- Luxury bed linen and towels
- TV with Netflix
- Laid fire with additional wood and kindling
- Coffee machine
- Salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices
- Board games
- Dog bowls
- Hot water bottles
Please check to see which dates are available below. If you wish to book the cabin use the booking facility at the top of this page.