The Cabinfrom £275 pn (Max. 4 people, min. 3 nights) Book Now
A luxury rural retreat
Leave your car behind, walk across the rustic wooden walkway and step on to your own private island and into the best log cabin. With only the fish in the lake as neighbours and the farm’s resident Highland Cattle across the water, our hand-crafted cabin is the perfect place for a rural retreat. If you are lucky enough to have a canine friend as part of your family, they are very welcome to join you for your stay.
Relax in the cabin’s living room in front of the wood burner, settle down in front of a Netflix film on the OLED TV, or why not play a board game? We have everything you need to make the most of your stay. At the end of the night, retire to the cabin’s king size bed, safe in the knowledge that when morning comes, you will wake up in your country retreat.
Cook up a feast in the cabin’s kitchen. Our breakfast hamper comes with all you need to kickstart your day and wherever possible, is made up of produce sourced from the farm. The cabin’s outside wood burner with grill allows you to make the most of sunny days and cook outside too.
Retreat to the cabin’s bathroom and soak in the free-standing, copper bath tub.
Enjoy the cabin’s private lake where you can fish, boat or swim. If you prefer to stay on dry land, why not take a walk around the farm’s 90 acre estate or simply relax on the cabin’s decking and enjoy the picturesque views of the countryside.
Included in your stay
- Welcome hamper which may vary depending on the time of year, but typically includes wine, orange juice, bread, milk and snacks such as crisps, marshmallows or marshmallow.
- Welcome breakfast hamper with sausages, bacon and eggs for the first morning of your stay. Where possible, produce from our farm is included in the breakfast hamper.
- Flowers or foliage cut from our farm
- Luxury bed linen and towels
- Laid fire with additional wood and kindling
- Nespresso machine with pods and tea
- Salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices
- Board games
- Hot water bottles
- BBQ and outside fire
- Dog bowls
- Herb garden where you can pick your own herbs
- Free standing copper bath
Please check to see which dates are available below. Please note, the minimum number of nights stay at this property varies throughout the year. We cannot accept bookings for less than three nights. If you wish to book the cabin use the booking facility at the top of this page.