The Cottagefrom £190 pn (Max. 2 people, min. 3 nights) Book Now
Luxury colonial style livingLeave the stresses of modern life behind and settle into your stay at our luxury colonial style home. Apple Tree Cottage is the perfect place to relax, unwind and enjoy rural living. If you are lucky enough to have a canine friend as part of your family, they are very welcome to join you for your stay.
Relax in the cottage’s living room in front of the wood burning stove, enjoy a glass of wine and a Netflix film on the TV, or why not read a book? We have everything you need to make the most of your stay. The boot room is the perfect place to kick of your muddy boots after a day enjoying the outdoors and clean down mucky paws if you have a four-legged companion joining you for your stay. At the end of the night, retire to the cottage’s king size bed for a peaceful night’s sleep. A sofa bed may be available, suitable for two children. This can only be booked by prior arrangement so please discuss this with us prior to booking.
Feast on food in our breakfast hamper which comes with everything you need to start your day feeling bright. If you like to show of your culinary skills the cottage’s SMEG cooker is ideal for cooking up a storm.
After a day relaxing, unwind with a soak in the cottage’s free-standing claw footed bath tub.
Enjoy one of the lakes on our family farm, situated just 200 metres from the front door – fish, boat or swim. If you prefer to stay on dry land, why not take a walk around the farm’s 90 acre estate or simply relax on the cottage’s decking and enjoy the picturesque views of the countryside.
If Al Fresco dining is what you like, barbecue a feast and dine outside. If you plan to holiday with your dog, then the fully enclosed private garden is perfect for them to have a run around in, that’s if they aren’t too tired after enjoying country walks.
Included in your stay
- Welcome hamper which may vary depending on the time of year, but typically includes wine, orange juice, bread, milk and snacks such as crisps, marshmallows or marshmallow.
- Welcome breakfast hamper with sausages, bacon and eggs for the first morning of your stay. Where possible, produce from our farm is included in the breakfast hamper.
- Flowers or foliage cut from our farm
- Luxury bed linen and towels
- Laid fire with additional wood and kindling
- Salt, pepper, dried herbs and spices
- Nespresso machine, coffee pods and tea
- Dog bowls
- TV with Netflix
- Use of a lake and rowing boat
- Bedroom with King Size bed
- Bathroom with free-standing claw footed bath
- BBQ grill
- Boot and dog washing station
- Hot tub
- Herb garden where you can pick your own herbs
- Hot water bottles
Please check to see which dates are available below. Please note, the minimum number of nights stay at the property varies throughout the year. We cannot accept bookings for less than three nights’. If you wish to book the cottage use the booking facility at the top of this page.