Luxury log cabin
LUXURY LOG CABIN – OVERVIEW
If you would like to escape the rat race and embrace nature with all the little luxuries and your whims being catered for, this is the perfect location at our luxury log cabin. Driving through the country lanes to your very own traditional log cabin, tucked away in the Surrey countryside. This is luxury self-catering at its best. It has a wrap around veranda to sit on and absorb all nature has to offer. Watch the sunrise whilst enjoying breakfast and the sunset at the end of the day. It has both an outside fireplace and a glorious wood burner inside. Two sets of double doors open out onto the decking affording glorious panoramic views. You can admire the authentic craftsmanship that has gone into the creation of this truly unique luxury log cabin and you would be forgiven for thinking that you could be somewhere altogether different. Inside you will find a fully equipped kitchen, a wood burning stove, an abundance of woollen tartan blankets, plush cushions, luxurious rugs and soft furnishings, shelves stacked with books, magazines to flick through, a box of games. Curl up on the sofa, feet up, wood burner roaring and enjoy.
Bedroom and Bathrooms
A truly stunning bedroom with a luxurious king-size bed, dressed in crisp cotton bedlinen with throws and cushions. Step out of bed onto the beautifully soft sheepskin rugs. Dual aspect windows to allow the breathtaking countryside views to be enjoyed. The bathroom is stunningly luxurious with slate flooring and a large deep copper bathtub. Allowing you to get totally lost as you soak in the bubbles, looking out across the island. Indulge yourself with eco-friendly toiletries and fluffy bathrobes and towels warming on the heated towel rail.
Set in the beautiful unspoilt countryside, approached on foot via a beautiful wooden walkway, you will find your private Island retreat surrounded by water. This is nature at it’s best. You may be fortunate enough to spot Kingfishers, deer, bats, rabbits, birds of prey, geese, ducks and our resident highland cattle in the surrounding meadows. There is a beautiful herb garden on the Island for you to enjoy. Lazy days can be spent relaxing on the sun loungers next to your luxury log cabin on the large wrap around decking reading or just taking in what nature has to offer. Dip your toes in the water, take the boat out or fish to your heart’s content. The lake is well stocked with Catfish, varieties of carp, Pike and silverfish. The outside fireplace adds to the enjoyment of the decked areas in all weather, either to simply light a fire, toast marshmallows or cook your dinner, the choice is yours. This is your ultimate romantic luxury log cabin hideaway, allowing total privacy whilst being in the hands of nature. A truly unique experience awaits you.
- Bathroom with free-standing copper bath and heated towel rail
- Sleeps 2 guests, top floor mezzanine with double also bed available
- Breakfast – welcome breakfast pack provided including bacon, sausages and eggs (home produced where available)
- Log Burner Indoor – both kindling and logs provided
- Dogs Welcome – Up to two dogs are very welcome. £25 per pet, per stay
- Bedrooms – king size bedroom & mezzanine
- Outdoor fireplace / BBQ – A large outside fireplace/bbq is provided
- Welcome pack – essentials provided including; ground coffee, tea, milk, butter, ice, wine
- Fresh Flowers – provided in vases
- Technical – TV with Freeview, Nespresso coffee machine. Mobile signal: check reception map as 4G is available on some networks. AV component cable provided for your use to connect your apple devices to watch your previously downloaded films. No wifi available
- Fishing – available at the cabin. Some basic fishing equipment available for use
- Kitchen with fridge freezer and microwave
Arrivals and Departures
Arrival Time: Arrival is at 3pm Departure Time: is 11am
Please note that in the interest of safety and preservation, our log cabin is only suitable for adults therefore no children under the age of 18. Our insurance does not cover children.